Deploying Application (Front End) Updates
- Category: Split Database Split Database
- Created: 27 December 2011 27 December 2011
- Last Updated: 13 September 2020 13 September 2020
There are several methods you can use to deploy the new Application (front End) version to all the users on the local network (LAN).
Here are some of the commonly used solutions:
1) Manually copy the file from the server to a local folder.
2) Use a .CMD/.BAT file to copy the new version from the server and launch the application (front End)
3) Use some type of auto-updater. This will automatically detect and copy a new version application (Front End).
Tools to help deploy your Access Application (front end) on a LAN
BTAB Development - Free access Code for deploying updates
Easy Front-End AutoUpdater for large (or small) database environ
Front End Automatic Update to New Version