If you’re upgrading from Microsoft Office Access 2003 (or earlier) to Microsoft Access 2010, you’ll no doubt have questions at first. For example, you may wonder where certain buttons are in the new ribbon interface.
To help you get used to Access 2010, Microsoft has created a short guide that answers common customer questions about the transition.
To view Microsoft's guide in PDF format Click Here
Also see: What's new in Microsoft Access 2010
Learn about some of the new features in Access 2007 and how you can take advantage of them to improve your existing Access applications. Read about some of the issues you should consider when converting your databases to the new ACCDB format.
Allen Browne has complied a very helpful list of information about Access 2007.
Get up to speed with Access 2007:
* What's Good - Useful new features
* What's Mixed - Both good and bad
* What's Gone - Features removed
* What's Fixed - Old issues solved
* What's Broken - New bugs
* Configuration - Setup options for developers
* Compatibility - Issues with previous versions
* Links - Technical info for developers.