- Category: General General
- Published: 03 February 2011 03 February 2011
- Last Updated: 10 November 2011 10 November 2011
In office 2003 and prior versions you could go to the Menu and under Help you would find About .... This would display the About Dialog form.
In Office 2007 applications this is not longer a menu bar with the Help option. To find the About Microsoft Program_Name_Here dialog box use the following steps:
- Click the Microsoft Button in the Upper left corner.
- Click on the Options button on the lower right corner of the drop down menu.
- Click the Resources option in the list on the left.
- Click the About button
Here is what the Resource Form looks like in Access 2007:
Here is an example of Access's About Dialog: